My driving passion...

I wish it were as easy as writing the few words...

This post title made me look inwards. It made me think a level below the surface. It made me pause and contemplate.

It is easy to see my passion in the way I live.

Each moment of the day MUST be filled with something that I am proud to have done. This could be a work day well delivered- each patient feeling special and valued for having sat in front of me. Each surgery that I perform MUST take me farther than yesterday in the outcome, in the technique, and in the sheer quality of a great job done.

Each moment of the day MUST be filled with things I love to do and those that make my life worthwhile. My children and my family- foremost. No matter how busy- I am never TOO busy for them I must, however, also be able to lead by example. I must be able to SHOW that doing a good job great is reward enough. I must show them that being is as important as doing. That Doing MUST take precedence over many other matters- especially when the heart and the head fight.

And I must show them, that it is easy to follow the head when the two fight but- and that is a BIG but- following the heart may actually lead down the path of wonder and rediscovery. That we may even discover ourselves for the first time when we make the courage to follow our heart.

And that DOING SOMETHING WELL IS NOT THE ONLY REASON YOU MUST CONTINUE DOING IT!!!!!

And I am passionate about my reading. There is enough on my phone (Lucky me! with my i-phone and the Kindle- e-books are just a click away) and my i-pad (ditto) and of course, the print version that always lie around all the places I am likely to be. This means my bedside, my study table, my dining table, my bathroom, my car, my office table, my purse and my bag. I carry a book in my hand even if I am going for a movie! Can anything be crazier than that? Actually I found out that the i-phone is great when you must accompany your children and family for the movie they want to watch DESPERATELY and be with them, as well as take out the phone and open the kindle and read. Advantages of back lit technology!

In my book, pun totally intended, decoration is placing a bookshelf in each room.

And my driving passion is being able to create heroes who live each day like heroes. It is to help the children and others who happen to touch my life in any way realise that they are special. That each person has a responsibility to himself to BE the best they can be... that is what we are here for.

And to love freely.
To give abundantly.
To live simply and to think greatly.
To find happiness in being here.

My passion is to live in a way that makes the world a better place- each day.

My passion is to help anyone find the passion in THEIR lives.

My passion is do Math and English as if these are worthy of worship.

My passion is to follow the road less travelled and marvel at the sights and sounds- to LIVE the life we are meant to. Each day.


No comments:

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...