Finally!!!



Finally!!!, originally uploaded by naturewalker.
This is the screen shot that shows Dyslexicon is my friend!
Yippee!!!
You see... Dyslexicon is my dear husband who has always maintained, much to my irritation, aggravation and frustration that he is no longer my friend! He can only be a husband- or a friend.
Now who is he to say that he is not my friend?! I am the one who decides who is my friend. He can say that I am not his friend but not that he is not.
But all that rests with the judgement of the one judge he just might accept! The Internet BABA!!
He is THE geek of the family, THE computer wizard, THE guy who has the responsibility to see all our 'individual machines are virus free and run smoothly all the time. He is also THE guy who made sure till some time in the past that all the machines went through a routine of clean up and defrag each week.
It went like clock-work.
It is not as if he cannot live without teh gizmos that he lives with- he has gone on treks ALONE when he has been unreachable by any means. No phone, no newspaper, no internet, no means of communication at all.
These have been his trips to 'get away from it all', and he comes back recharged with the conviction that he CAN battle the world on his own terms.
In the distant- very distant past, Cave Man retreated to caves and stayed there till he figured out things for himself. The Cave Woman was left to do all that she could. Things have not changed too much in a couple of millenia and more!
The Cave Man still disappears from teh world that is his battle-field and his play-ground. He still thinks alone, speaks little and walks a lot.
And the cave woman reas the family and tries to do whatever she can!
To be fair, this once he wanted me t go with him. I chickened out. I am not ready for it yet. I want to be close to my children. They had just finished their exams. It was time for them to have fun- how could I just FLY away- and not be available even for a little chat.
May be... somewhere in the future, when they grow up, and think they do not need me, I can make this trip with Sanjay. But till then... I love him, and I love them. He can and often does take care of himself. They want to be ith me and take as much caer of me as they want me to take care of tehm. I love it. I cherish eachmoment of love and belonging I share with them.
I do not need to climb any mountains outside- for now. I have enough thrill of climbing great ones with the children every day.
But... finally... An independent source up-loaded- that Dyslexicon aka Dr Sanjay Dhawan is my MY FRIEND!!!
Yippee!!

No comments:

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...