My Zen moment of the day-3



, originally uploaded by naturewalker.
So far so good! I seem to be doing better than I thought I would or could!

For today there are several moments that could make the day momentous. ;-) I will try and stick with two.

The coffee came with a breath-taking aroma. I was sitting facing a transparent glass face obliquely. The background was full of noises about Anna and the outrage of his being put away, somewhat secretly- taken to an unknown location.

The view outside the cafe was also breath-taking- the rain had washed all the dirt and grime from the trees and the roads. Delhi was looking like a clean clean place to be- the politics notwithstanding.

The book I was reading also was enough of a handful and mindful to actually make me force myself to look up and out rather than simply enjoy the wonderful day.

Then I saw the cup- The smile.The smiling heart. I saw this as the sign. Things are about to change. Incidentally the book I am reading is also on Change. Anna is also fighting for a change. The usually grimy and hot Delhi was also changed today.

Lots of change around- and lots to divert attention from the moment... but the cup held me. Transfixed. It was too joyful to let the moment pass.

Sometimes one has to just stop.
And become a spectator rather than the player.
Watch the drama unfold. In wonder and awe at the possibilities, the alternative universes that can open up each fleeting moment.
And sit back and let the flow of NOW take over.

I not only loved the smell of the coffee, I also loved the look of the coffee, and the taste and the warmth of the hot fluid warming my cold vessels. The feel of the cup in my hand reminded me that even the cold can be and will be overcome.

The coffee pleased all my senses.

2 comments:

Rajesh Bajaj said...

Was it really the coffee that pleased your senses? ;-)

That coffee really brought a change!!

Liked your ZEN moment of the day.

KEEP WRITING & BREAK YOUR PREVIOUS RECORDS. ALL THE BEST.

Nature Walker said...

Yes, my Friend! It was the coffee. And the coffee really did bring about the change.
As for liking it... that is not what you said in person! But read on... I may not break any reccords- but I will do a lot...
There is so much to be done- I am trying to tell myself to satrt from A and run through the list to Z to remember to do everything!

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...