Where did my post go????


, originally uploaded by naturewalker.

I wrote in a flow I had not felt in ages...
I filled out words as if they were being spoken by some hovering over my head. I am sure I saw the green tick mark that signifies that my post is on my blogger page. And I tried going back to it... All I encountered was a blank page! I can wait and see if the post really did get lost somewhere in the cyber depths and will never see the light of the day... Or will it appear on my blog- unbidden and as if by magic?

I will have to. Carefully post this one and see if it really appears, or does this too make the disappearing ac!

I may not be able to pour out all that happened in the last few minutes with my fingers flying on the keypad to catch my thoughts... Those thoughts are at large- they are either far far away- never to be caught again- or will show up where they are supposed to be!

How I wish I had a back up copy! Sigh!!

Sometimes, just when you feel everything is perfect, God spills the milk everywhere! And many a times, when you feel nothing is going right, he throws smiles and angels in your path. He sure likes to play!!

What game is He playing now?

All I want is to catch those words- once more... Will I?

No comments:

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...