If I could say to you...

If I could say to you that you will find your Self inside you, I would.

If I could say that you will find your Love inside your heart, I would.

If I could say that life must run a full circle and bring its joys and sorrows to everyone, I would.

If I could say that I love you, I would!

If I could... I would...

Since Time began, we are here to occupy our Space on the World's stage. We will play our own roles and pass on. Some of us will remember some figments of a life past and of the future. Most of us will live mindlessly and move on. Time does not move on. We do. And whatever we do, have done or will do is all in the Space around us, just waiting for us to reach out and touch. Everything that has ever happened in the Universe or is happening or will happen is actually in the collective memory of the Universe. And all this requires simply that we open all our senses to be able to receive.

Our lives are meant to give us an opportunity to love and devote. Our lives are meant for the soul to travel through Time and Space and discover the wonder that each of us is.

We may be able to find our purpose or die in the search.

The purpose is simply to be happy, joyous and find bliss. This, for some is in the family, for a few in their work and for many in the money they have in this day and age. The Bliss may be found in life, in love and in living each moment as if there will be no other.

So I want to say to you to open your heart and see life for what it is.

And I want to say to you to take your heart to places it has not ventured before and do things it has not done before.

And I want to say to you that you MUST take your time to live, learn and wipe a tear dry; that you must take your time to live, learn and bring a smile to a face.

And that life is waiting. Catch her hand and start walking. You will find yourself.

2 comments:

Nadine Laman said...

Thank you, my friend. I understand.

Nature Walker said...

I am so happy you do.

So... we must keep moving on.

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...