Sanjay- My love.

This man took my heart away nearly twenty three years ago.

I am fortunate to be married to the man I fell for- my first and only love. We fight and we make up. We see eye to eye- often only glaring. We love, and we often do not say it in as many words.

Do I NEED to say the words, asks Sanjay. Often. Too often. He has forgotten those days when he wanted me to say the words! He never tired of saying them. I never said them!!

Now, I thank the Lord everyday for this man in my life and say the three words to him- over and over and over again. Now he only says- it need not be said!

He is in Ladakh and the devastation due to Flash floods and a cloud burst there has been so graphically televised that I could hardly keep my mind on my work today.

How many phone calls I tried, I cannot count.

How many times I prayed for just one chance to speak to him, I cannot say.

I came to know he is fine by the mid morning. The MAX India foundation were very good to call all the family members.

However, hearing this man's voice was soooooooo important for me!

And after sooooo many years, today, HE SAID THE WORDS WITHOUT MY HAVING TO ASK HIM!!!

Thank God for the love and the sharing in our lives.

Thank God for all the good He has given us the opportunity to do...

Thank God for all that He gives...

Thank GOD for Sanjay in my life!!!!

If you are with the one you love- and he is also the one who loves you, there can be no greater blessing. If you are with the one you would like to grow old and spend lazy evenings sitting in the gentle winter sun, reminiscing about life- you cannot ask for more. If you are so deeply in love that layers of dirt and grime just fall off- leaving a polished and shining relationship, you have everything in life.

Thank God for all this, and more, in our life...

No comments:

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...