the best gift I have ever received

This was the sleepy head gift my daughter and son gave me for Mother's day, this year! 12 midnight, My daughter woke up Her father. Sanjay was so sleepy that he could not keep his eyes open.

He went into the bathroom!

We had a hearty laugh that Papa is so sleepy that he has gone to the bathroom!! And, then Saniya came into the room, and wished me Happy Mother's day. It was midnight. The next day had started.

A few moments ago she was fiddling with something in her own room- and switching off lights if I came anywhere near. I did not want to spoil her surprise so I did not venture into her zone.

The thrill, the planning and the creativity of my daughter often leaves me quite in awe!

And... then... in walked Sanjay! All gift wrapped, with pink ribbons!

With a label on his t-shirt that read Happy Mother's day.

I was so overjoyed! This is the BESSSSTEEESSST GIFT anyone has ever given me! And Sanjay was looking ssshhho shweeeeett!!! Sleepy and smiling to keep up with Saniya's plan. The front of the T-shirt proclaimed Happy Mother's Day and the back of the T-shirt had a card pasted on it.

Saniya whirled him around! The card read- Dear Mom...

From THREE IDIOTS! ( My Idiots are so cutely idiotic!)

Open with a BIG smile... ( I did not have to be told. I was smiling ear to ear- I was so happy with my unusual gift!)

LOL- (And just in case I thought that meant LOTS OF LOVE- They clarified- Laugh Out Loud)

The inside of the card...

Happy Mother's day,
Mom,
I did not have the time to make a very good card. But I hope you like this...though it is not that good...
Ofcourse, I loved it!
But I wanted to say- I am all ears!!!
You are the Bestest Mom anyone can have. Thankyou! You are the best family anyone can have.
You are still my best friend ever, THANK YOU BABY!!!
from your daughter
Saniya


This was Sanjay's plan... finely executed by the children.

And because Moksh thought that he had not been included in the whole exercise, he went to the other room, quickly drew a BIG heart, cut it and pasted it on the front of his T-shirt and with a mango in his hand came to hug me- Happy Mother's day, Mom! You love me. And You love mangoes!!

And the smile was plastered in my face for the next three hours! I could not sleep even after everyone had slept off. It is so nice to have such a nice family!

Thank you God, for everything...

Touchwood.

I love them all...

No comments:

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...