Power of the Universe... HeMan!


My daddy stongest, originally uploaded by simran_anand88.

Child is the father of man... the cliche` that has become almost torn and tattered in its overuse.

When a father falls down in a wrestling match with his son... it is the dad's idea much more than the child's strength.

You realise what it is like to have your heart ouotside your body only when you love someone more than you ever thought possible. It is felt most between parents and children. ... And childen will feel it only when they have their own kids!

A very famous author has admonished her children by saying that she prays that they have children like her children to realise what an ordeal parenting is!

This is one match you proudly lose EACH time... time after time...

5 comments:

Dyslexicon said...

Son, you win, I win. You loose, I die.

Quest said...

May you both always win!!! This is such a lovely picture.

Joan Reeves said...

Hi, Nature Walker! You visited my blog Sling Words so I thought I'd follow you home by the trail of cyber bread crumbs. *g*

Love the photographs on your blog.

By the way, as a mother of 4, do you know what's worse than having children just like you? When they turn out to be just like YOUR mom!

Good luck with your blog.

Best wishes,
Sling Words aka Joan Reeves

Nature Walker said...

Dyslexicon,
I knew YOU would like this picture... It shows BOTH the father and the son at their playful and caring best... and both do not know they are being clicked! Enjoy youor fatherhood. LOL,BT,NW

Quest,
Nice to hear from you again! It is such a lovely picture... Thanks... Any one of them loses and I would not know what to do...

Sling Words,
I loved your site and found much to read and learn... I am still taking my baby steps in this field.
You bet!I donot know which would be worse...
Do drop by more often, though I am nowhere near as good as you are at it- I hope to get better.

Joan Reeves said...

Why, thanks, Nature Walker, for the nice compliment. Want to exchange Blog Links? Would say more but we're getting some power glitches in Houston area because of Hurricane Dolly battering the cost south of here. Later.

The reeds that float… Nidhi Dhawan May 10, 2020 · 1 min read The reeds that float on the waves and get carried away are part of the flow tha...